Data / Links
The CSES data archive consists of data and links concerning the conditions of global and Pacific Northwest (PNW) climate and PNW natural resources.
The global climate data archive includes gridded and time series information about large scale atmospheric and atmosphere-ocean phenomena related to climate variability around the globe:
- Gridded (i.e., spatially-explicit) data sets documenting spatial and temporal variability in various climate parameters
- Key climate time series
- Time series of large-scale atmospheric indices
- Links to other www data sites for information about global data sets that we don’t provide
- Links to www sites that provide software to analyze data
The PNW data archive comprises gridded and time series data for the PNW and time series of large scale atmospheric and atmosphere-ocean phenomena that can be related to climate variability in the PNW. We include both historical data and datasets indicating projected future trends.
- PNW Climate Data, Historical: Time series for PNW climate and natural resource-related variables (temperature, precipitation, snowpack, streamflow)
- PNW Climate Data, Future
- Atmospheric phenomena that influence PNW climate
- Links to other www data sites for information about PNW-related data sets that we don’t provide
We also provide other links to climate-related information, including: